Monday, June 06, 2005

Happy Hour link

6. I’m not exactly saying it should have been a plot point, but I think it warrants mentioning. Perhaps if Anakin Skywalker had just . . . washed his hair once in awhile, we all wouldn’t have gotten into this mess and the Dark Side could have been resisted. It’s the best I can come up with. Nobody feels good if they haven’t showered and their hair is weighted down with another three pounds of galactic grease in it. I might have turned towards the Dark Lord of the Sith, too, if I had to deal with that. Maybe instead of opting for the baker’s dozen as far as staring dolefully out her panoramic windowscape, Padme might have suggested a long hot shower and some Herbal Essences. Might have saved a lot of people a world of hurt.

Nine more observations on Star Wars, Episode III, plus more X3 news (it's Ratner, y'all) and folks who need their asses kicked, all in this week's Happy Hour column. Written by me. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Young Willett said...

Very nice. Keep up the good work.