Saturday, April 09, 2005

Looks Like CBS Bet On The Wrong Pony

Locusts, my ass. Butterflies are the money swarm. If NBC is smart, they've got Mark Harmon and Anne Heche in negotiations right now to star in "Wings of Destruction: The Great California Butterfly Migration". Willem Dafoe can play the off-his-rocker (or is he?) pest control guy, armed with the biggest butterfly net in North America. Alas, no one will heed his warnings until it is too late.

Meanwhile, the yearly May Ladybug Invasion is no doubt poised to rock my neck of the woods. Again. "Oh, it's bad luck to kill them, Joe." *squash* "They won't harm you, Joe." *squash* "They're so pretty!" *squash*

I know, I know. I should count my blessings it's ladybugs and not snakes or scorpions or Africanized Killer Bees. But, damn. Out of my house and into a Pixar movie, ladybugs.

No comments: